On October 5th, BIM-Connected invited us at Strijp-CS for a workshop related to Linked Data. Below you can find a short recap of what they explained:
- Introduction to BIM-Connected: Who they are and what they do.
- Introduction to BIM in quiz form: How they define BIM and why digitization of the construction industry is important.
- UseCase Rijkswaterstaat: The challenges of the Dutch roads authority regarding information management and how they help them to solve overcome those challenges.
- Introduction to linked data: different perspectives on information, difference between data and data model, basic semantics and inference.
- UseCase TenneT: How their solutions are being used at TenneT to aid the energy transition.
- Pizza tasting!
Feel free to ask your questions!