Prepare yourself for a whole year to become an independent data consultant / specialist based on a flexible process with a permanent mentor.
TRAINEESHIP AT BIM-CONNECTED
Step by step, quickly and efficiently develop and retrain yourself within the core business of BIM-Connected. The traineeship gives you the space, together with a mentor, to shape 12 modules in the first year. For each module, the focus is on a specific skill or technique, such as Basic and Advanced Linked Data, IT landscape at clients, development and positioning of an information model, geo-data, programming in Python and advisory skills. In this way you can quickly offer added value to our internal developments (our software) and to our clients. In addition, we believe that university graduates can shape their own path, growth and development with the right tools.
During the working week you have a balance between 1 or 2 clients and your own development process. The balance is 1 or 2 days at our office at Strijp-S, partly at a client’s location and partly from home. Our clients are mainly (semi-)public organizations that work in a hybrid way. As a result, you are never more than once a week per client on location. For clients you fulfil the role of data consultant, specialist or implementation consultant of our own software platform. Our knowledge of digital innovation in the built environment is highly desirable. Clients therefore like to hear your advice and are happy with your expertise, which is of added value to them.
- A 12-month program;
- +/- 8 hours per week for (personal) development;
- Consisting of 12 modules (+/- 1 month per module);
- The modules are set together with your mentor. The following three points are leading here:
- Personal goals.
You will end up in an ambitious, progressive and young company with core values of freedom and responsibility, exceed and fun. We are the bridge between IT and the domain of the built environment. We are good at coming up with useful solutions and explaining them in understandable language. Innovatively strong, practically applicable. The bigger the project, the more enthusiastic we are. With humour, combativeness and substantive knowledge, we take our customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries on a journey through the data universe.
PACK & TAKE WITH YOU
- A college, applied science or university degree.
- You have ‘something’ with data and information management.
- You are constantly looking for new possibilities, solutions or interesting ideas to help our customers and exceed their expectations.
- Give a presentation, make a commercial move and give your opinion. You do it with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Knowledge of BIM, Linked Data and/or IFC is a plus.
Hard work is well rewarded. That’s why we offer you:
- A gross monthly salary of a maximum of € 2,968*.
- A year contract with intention of a fixed contract after 1 year.
- An annual training budget of €2,000.
- Profit share.
- 30 days of vacation*, plus option to buy 10 more.
- Laptop, telephone, ergonomic office chair: everything you need to do your work.
A public transport business card.
- Spend 4 hours a week* on your own development and/or innovation projects.
- Lunch, snacks, coffee… because working on an empty stomach is impossible.
*based on a 40-hour working week.
Our office is easily accessible by car and public transport. We would like to see you at the office at least 1 day a week. The rest of the days you can work wherever and whenever you want.
Do you have questions about this position or would you like to have a cup of coffee with us? Please contact Bob van Thiel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 06 40 87 53 78.