Lunch Lecture BAM
On time and on budget are the norm, for even the most complex projects.
Everyone performs at a higher level when they can review, communicate, and cooperate in a digital and interactive visual environment.
To understand this concept, of CoUrsE! in association with BAM organized a lunch lecture on the use of BIM 4D in scheduling and operations on 13 February 2019, at Vertigo, TU Eindhoven. The lecture focused on 4D planning using BIM and answered questions about the disciplines involved, information exchange and data validation using a case study about Zalmhaven.
Event started with free lunch and proceeded with a lunch lecture. It ended with a round of questions and a bottle of wine to the guests as a memento expressing gratitude from the study association.
Check the pictures of the event here!
The following was discussed in the lecture.
- • Planning execution of the construction project
- • Use of Gantt charts in project scheduling
- • What is 4D in 4D BIM?
- • Implementation of 4D BIM in Zalmhaven, Rotterdam
- • Advantages and Disadvantages of 4D BIM
- • Models and Disciplines in 4D BIM
- • Agreements (Delivery of Information) in 4D BIM
- • Disciplines with BAM A&E
- • Introduction of Team